American Hobby Dist - RRampmeter Version 1
Item Number: AHD-NRRAMPV1A
You Pay: $60.02
You Save: 14%
The amazing RRampMeter designed for Model Railroaders does what no other meter can do!
Easy walk-around measurements of layout voltage drops, accurate booster output setup to optimum voltages for decoders and sound units.
* The only inexpensive device that accurately measures DCC Volts/Amps.
* Also measures AC and DC Volts/Amps.
* Rated at 23V DCC/9 AMPS, 23V DC/9 AMPS, 16V AC/6 AMPS
* Measures true RMS Volts/Amps, +/- 2%.
* Suitable for all scales.
* No batteries required for DCC.
* Designed for Left/Right-hand use.
* PCB length 5.63"; Enclosure length 4", width 2", height 1.25"
* 3 Styles Available:
1. Version I RRampMeter Circuit Module without enclosure
2. Version II RRampMeter with Enclosure and Clip Leads
3. Version III RRampmeter Same as II. with Battery backup for measurements below 7 Volts
4. Version IV RRampmeterHP
Same as III but for large Scale high voltage and current applications:
DCC: 38.6 v and 18-20 Amps
AC: 27.6 v and 18-20 Amps
DC: 38.6 v and 18-20 Amps
* Adjustable contacts permit direct track voltage measurements for all scales.
* Test or Clip Leads can also be used for other applications.
* Test Leads or Layout Wiring can be conveniently connected to the rear screw/socket terminals (not shown).
* Designed as a portable troubleshooting tool or as a panel-mount meter.
Additional Product Information
Categories containing similar items
Other customers bought
Athearn Trainpak Power Pack