Walthers Cornerstone - Railroad Shop -- Kit - 17-1/8 x 8-3/4 x 8-5/8" 43.4 x 22.2 x 22cm - HO
Item Number: 933-2970
On Sale For: $64.98
You Save: 18%
* Holds Locos up to 120' Long
* Modular Design - Easily Expanded
* Build End Wall with Optional Doors and Windows
* Detail Annex Interior with Overhead Crane (#933-3102, sold separately)
* Interior Crane Rails & Supports for Heavy-Duty Crane (#933-3150 sold separately)
* Based on Backshop Kit #933-3039
Heart and soul of the railroad's shops were the huge shop buildings dedicated to engine repairs. Built for the needs of steam locos, many were easily upgraded to handle diesels in later years. Based on our earlier Backshop kit and sharing many architectural elements, this model is larger to handle almost any motive power. In addition to its many details, there's room on the inside for adding the Heavy-Duty Crane in the main bays, and the smaller Overhead Traveling Crane in the Annex. Used by itself, this big building is perfect for all kinds of heavy industries.
NOTE: Unless specifically indicated above, structure kits and built-ups do not include any pictured figures, vehicles, scenery, track, or trains. These are included in manufacturer provided images to demonstrate how the product may be used on your layout.
Additional Product Information
Categories containing similar items
Other customers bought