Walthers Proto - San Francisco Chief 85' P-S Hotevilla 4-4-2 Sleeper - Standard - Ready To Run -- Santa Fe (Plated Metal Finish) - HO
Item Number: 920-9321
You Pay: $68.63
You Save: 14%
As Exciting as the City it's Named For... The WalthersProto(R) San Francisco Chief
Unveiled in 1954, Santa Fe's newest streamliner drew legions of fans from the start! With a unique blend of equipment and fast schedules between the San Francisco bay area and Chicago this unique transcontinental is back -- as Walthers latest HO Scale name train!
With a real metal finish simulating the patina of stainless steel, these cars look great in operation together, or combined with matching Walthers equipment to model other Santa Fe trains.
* 7 All-New ATSF Cars - First Time in Plastic!
* Based on Equipment in Service 1954-71
* Real Metal Finish Simulates Stainless Steel as Appropriate
* Plated to Match Super Chief & El Capitan Cars
* Mix & Match to Model Other Santa Fe Streamliners
* Prototypical Accurate Window Tinting as Appropriate
* All Grab Irons Factory Installed
* Car Name & Number Decals
* Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
* Turned Metal Wheelsets
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
Model a Complete Consist for Your San Francisco Chief with these cars!
Additional Product Information
Categories containing similar items
Other customers bought
Walthers Proto - 85' Budd 1 Drawing Room 29-Seat Lounge Car - Ready to Run -- Rock Island (black Let