Atlas - Marywood Train Station - Kit -- Tan w/Brown Trim - N
Item Number: 150-2848
You Pay: $22.18
You Save: 25%
N scale Maywood Station Kit (Tan with Brown Trim)
This model is a full scale replica of a depot built by the New Jersey Midland Railroad (predecessor to the present-day New York Susquehanna & Western Railway) at Maywood, NJ in 1872. Stations built to a similar Victorian-era design could be found in small towns and suburbs of larger cities on railroads across the US.
The prototype for this model still stands today, and was recently restored by volunteers to its original appearance. It currently houses a small museum which features artifacts from railroads in the region and highlights the station's role in the development of the Borough of Maywood.
For more information on the prototype, please visit: www.maywoodstation.com
· Full scale replica of 1872-built station with board and batten construction
· Kit and Built-Up versions are molded in colors which are historically appropriate for the prototype.
· Separate window glazing
· Separate platform base with brick pattern
· Many small detail parts including roof finials, benches and, non-operating lamps under roof overhang
· Other optional parts include: separate “hairpin” style track fence and separate freight platform railing (used to represent the current appearance of the station)
· Includes decals for various station names
· Approximate finished size (including base): 5" x 2.25"
NOTE: Unless specifically indicated above, structure kits and built-ups do not include any pictured figures, vehicles, scenery, track, or trains. These are included in manufacturer provided images to demonstrate how the product may be used on your layout.
Additional Product Information
Categories containing similar items
Other customers bought