Walthers - Motorized 90' Turntable w/DCC - Built-ups -- Assembled - HO
Item Number: 933-2849
You Pay: $283.44
You Save: 19%
* Programmable DCC Address
* Built-In Decoder
* Operate Directly from most DCC Throttles
* Great for DC Layouts - Controller Included
* Fully Assembled
* Programmable Indexing for up to 60 Positions
* Motorized Gear Drive
* Authentic American Design
* Weathered One-Piece Plastic Pit
* Detailed Bridge with Arch
* Complete Instructions & Mounting Template As engines grew larger and heavier from the 1920s on, many roads modernized their terminals and shops with equally big turntables. Still in use at some locations today, this detailed model makes it easy to upgrade your operations too!
Designed for easy installation on new or existing layouts, the model features a sturdy one-piece plastic pit that's preweathered, and a detailed plastic bridge with separate arch.
A built-in decoder with programmable address allows for easy programming and operation directly from most DCC throttles. The model is right at home on DC-powered layouts too, and can be operated using the Control Box that's included.
Programmable indexing for as many as 60 different positions lets you install tracks almost anywhere you need them. And complete installation and programming instructions make set-up fast and easy.
Perfect for small layouts where 4-6-2s, 2-8-0s, 2-8-2s or small diesels are assigned, this 90' turntable is typical of those found at outlying terminals and on branch lines. Measures: Pit Outside Diameter: 13-3/4" 34.9cm, Inside Diameter (Benchwork Opening Required): 12-3/4" 32.3cm, Holds Engines up to: 12-3/8" 31.4cm Long.
PLEASE NOTE: Photo shows preproduction model, some details may vary.
Additional Product Information
Other customers bought: