Order securely online
- or -
by phone Toll Free at 888-548-7246 (US Only) or 815-462-4720
Walthers Proto - 85' Budd Hi-Level 68-Seat Step-Down Coach w/Plated Finish - Ready to Run -- Amtrak (Phase 1, Stripes in Upper Window Panel) - HO
Item Number: 920-13301
You Pay: $76.74
You Save: 9%
Normally ships w/in 1 business day.
* Former El Capitan Cars Used in Amtrak Service on Former ATSF Routes 1971 through 1978 * Real Metal Finish Simulates Stainless Steel
* Factory-Installed Grab Irons
* Prototypically Accurate Window Tinting * Window Gasket Details As Appropriate
* Sprung Operating Diaphragms
* Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
* Correct 36" Turned Metal Wheelsets
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
Additional Product Information