Trix - 4-6-6-4 Challenger w/Oil Tender w/Sound & DCC, Wood Display Box -- Union Pacific #3706 (black, silver)
Item Number: 739-22939
You Pay: $733.35
You Save: 8%
- Completely new tooling, constructed mostly of metal.
- Many separately applied details.
- Striking smoke deflectors.
- Digital decoder and a wide variety of operation and sound functions included.
- digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Different operation sounds such as oil and water being replenished or the sounds of opening and closing the sliding windows and the ventilation hatch on the cab can be controlled digitally.
- controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler. 6 axles powered. Traction tires.
- articulated frame enabling it to negotiate sharp curves. It also has Boxpok driving wheels.
- headlight, backup light on the tender, and the number board and marker lights are maintenance-free, warm white LEDs.
- 2 smoke generators (7226) can be installed in the locomotive; the contacts for them are on constantly.
- headlight, backup light on the tender, and the contact for the smoke unit will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally.
- cab lighting and the number board and marker lights can be controlled separately in digital operation.
- powerful speaker in the tender.
- imitation coupler in a standard pocket can be mounted on the pilot at the front of the locomotive. Close coupling with a guide mechanism between the locomotive and tender.
- Steam lines on the front group of driving wheels are mounted to swing out and back with the cylinders.
- separately applied metal grab irons.
- separately applied details.
- Figures of a locomotive engineer and fireman for the engineer's cab are included.
Length over the couplers 42.5 cm / 16-3/4.The locomotive comes in a wooden case.
Additional Product Information
Categories containing similar items